National Creators Award:
The Prime Minister Of India hailed the initiative of the National Creators Award, saying it was a great opportunity for the creator community, putting the spotlight on the extraordinary talent across India.
- National Creators Award is the first-of-its-kind award that will be targeted at “Gen Z”, a reference to the young generation hooked to the internet and social media.
- The award aims to achieve:
- Putting change-makers on centre stage recognizing and boosting digital creators that are making an impact
- It wants to elevate the influence of digital media on social impact, creating a buzz that can’t be ignored
- It brings a community of creators, leaders & government on one platform to spur a social revolution, a national movement during ‘Amrit Kaal’
- It’s a launchpad for using creativity to drive positive change.