Digital India Awards 2022
President Droupadi Murmu recently conferred the Digital India Award 2022 – Gold to CBSE in the Data Sharing and Use for Socio-Economic Development category.
- CBSE’s pioneering IT initiative “Digital Academic Repository – Parinam Manjusha was selected for the Gold category.
- Other winners:
- Platinum: E-NAM: for creating a unified national market for agriculture
- Platinum Award: E-Vivechna App (MP): To help in Crime investigation in the State Crime Records Bureau of Madhya Pradesh
- Mine Mitra (UP) for online approval of mining plan
- Duare Sarkar (West Bengal) for doorstep delivery of services.
Digital India Awards:
- DIA aims to encourage and honour innovative digital solutions and initiatives by various government entities and startups (included in 2022 awards)
- Nodal Agency: Ministry for Electronics and Information Technology
- Implementation Agency: National Portal of India