RAMP Programme : Three Sub Schemes
The Union Minister for Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME) launched three sub-schemes under the aegis of the RAMP programme.
- The National MSME Council has been set up by the Ministry to work as an administrative and functional body of the RAMP Programme.
- Sub schemes under RAMP:
- MSME GIFT Scheme: MSME Green Investment and Financing for Transformation Scheme intends to help MSMEs adopt green technology with interest subvention and credit guarantee support.
- MSE SPICE Scheme: The MSE Scheme for Promotion and Investment in Circular Economy aims to support circular economy projects which will be done through credit subsidy and will lead to realising the dream of MSME sector towards zero emissions by 2070.
- MSE ODR Scheme: The MSE Scheme on Online Dispute Resolution for Delayed Payments is a first of its kind scheme to synergise legal support with modern IT tools and Artificial Intelligence to address the incidences of delayed payments for Micro and Small Enterprises.
- Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) for MSME GIFT and MSME SPICE schemes and National Informatics Centre Services Inc. (for NICSI) for MSE ODR scheme.