10th International Tourism Mart:
The 10th International Tourism Mart (ITM) for the northeast region will begin in Mizoram capital Aizawl on November 18, 2022.
- The 10th International Tourism Mart (ITM) for the northeast region will focus on “priorities of G20 for tourism track”, since India will assume the yearlong Presidency of the influential group for a year from December 1 to November 30 next year.
- Mizoram is hosting this mart for the first time.
- The earlier editions of the event have been held in Guwahati, Tawang, Shillong, Gangtok, Agartala, Imphal and Kohima.
International Tourism Mart (ITM):
- The International Tourism Mart (ITM) is an annual event organised in the North Eastern region with the objective of highlighting the tourism potential of the region in the domestic and international markets.
- It brings together the tourism business fraternity and entrepreneurs from the 8 North Eastern States.
- The event has been planned to facilitate interaction between buyers, sellers, media, Government agencies and other stakeholders.
- The ITMs are organised in the 8 North Eastern States on rotation basis.