ASEAN India Maritime Exercise 2023:
Indian Naval Ships arrived in Singapore to participate in the Inaugural ASEAN India Maritime Exercise (AIME-2023).
- ASEAN India Maritime Exercise (AIME-2023) will inaugurate in Singapore.
- Objective is to strengthen cooperation and coordination between the Indian Navy and ASEAN navies in the maritime domain.
- The Harbour Phase of the exercise is scheduled to be held at Changi Naval Base from 02 to 04 May 2023.
- During this phase, participating nations will engage in various professional and cultural exchanges.
- The Sea Phase will be conducted from 07 to 08 May 2023 in the South China Sea.
- This phase will include a wide range of naval exercises such as surface warfare exercises, anti-submarine warfare exercises, and air defence exercises.