ATL Sarthi : NITI Aayog
NITI Aayog recently launched ATL Sarthi, a comprehensive self-monitoring framework to strengthen the ever-growing ecosystem of Atal Tinkering Labs (ATL).
- ATL Sarthi will enable the Atal Tinkering Labs to be efficient and effective.
- The initiative has four pillars ensuring the performance enhancement of ATLs through regular process improvements like
- MyATL Dashboard: It is a self-reporting dashboard.
- Compliance SOPs: For schools to ensure financial and non-financial compliance
- Cluster-based Approach: On-ground enablement of ATLs in collaboration with relevant local authorities.
- Performance-Enablement (PE) Matrix: It provides ownership to schools to analyze their performance
Atal Innovation Mission:
- It was set up by the Central Government in 2016.
- To promote a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship in the country.
- To provide a platform for and establish collaboration opportunities for various stakeholders.
- To act as an umbrella structure, encompassing and overseeing the entire innovation ecosystem of the country.
- Implementing Agency: NITI Aayog