Autism Awareness Day 2023 : Theme
World Autism Month, beginning with the United Nations-sanctioned World Autism Awareness Day on April 2. This year marks the 16th annual World Autism Awareness Day.
- This year, all are committed ,standing together to make a world of difference for people on the spectrum.
- Autism, also known as an autism spectrum disorder (ASD), a developmental disorder that affects a broad range of people, is typically diagnosed in early childhood and can impact individuals throughout their lives.
- Those with autism may experience social difficulties and display repetitive behavior patterns or speech, as well as other behavioral issues.
- And those with this condition may require different levels of care and support.
- The theme for World Autism Awareness Day 2023 is “Contribution of Autistic Individuals at Home, at Work, in the Arts, and Policymaking.”