Dugdh Sanakalan Sathi Mobile App:
The Union Minister of Heavy Industries unveiled the ground-breaking “Dugdh Sanakalan Sathi Mobile App” at Mussorie, Uttarakhand.
- Dugdh Sankalan Sathi App is designed and developed by Rajasthan Electronics & Instruments Limited (REIL), a “Mini Ratna” Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Heavy Industries.
- It aims to improve the quality of milk, foster transparency among stakeholders, and streamline operations at the grassroots village level, including Milk Cooperative Societies.
- This will inform all services to milk producers in English, Hindi, Punjabi, Telugu and other languages
- App include:
- Increased transparency among stakeholders
- Online monitoring of daily milk poured at Milk Cooperative Societies
- Real-time milk price updates from the cloud server, ensuring transparency and eliminating human errors
- Direct beneficiary transfers of milk payments and government subsidies to the milk producers’ bank accounts through the app
- Push notifications for milk collection to the milk producers’ app