Meri LiFE App:
The Government recently launched the “Meri LiFE” (My Life) mobile application to empower young people and encourage their participation in tackling climate change.
- The app is inspired by the concept of Mission LiFE (Lifestyle for Environment), which was envisioned by the Prime Minister at COP 26.
- Aim is to promote mindful utilisation instead of wasteful consumption.
- The application will foster a nationwide movement for LiFE, demonstrating the power of citizens in saving the environment.
- Through this app, the impacts of simple actions in daily life can be understood, which can have a larger climate impact.
- Meri LiFE is a marketplace where young people can explore their interests, find Climate Change and Environmental Sustainability focused opportunities that match their interests, and sign up to act on issues that matter the most to them.