ANUBHAV Awards Scheme 2024:
The Government has notified the ANUBHAV Awards Scheme 2024.
- The Last Date for submissions on the ANUBHAV portal will be 31 March 2024, all Line Ministries/ Departments will reach out to Pensioners to make submissions on the ANUBHAV Portal.
- ANUBHAV Awards Scheme, 2024 was launched in 2015 under Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions.
- Objective is to incentivize and encourage more retiring employees to submit their write-ups.
- It recognises the contribution made by Retired Officials to nation-building while working in Government and to document the administrative history of India through written narratives.
- To date 54 ANUBHAV Awards conferred by the Department of Pension and Pensioners Welfare.
- It is envisaged that this culture of leaving notes by retirees will become the foundation stone of good governance and administrative reforms in future.
- To participate in the scheme, retiring Central Government employees/pensioners are required to submit their Anubhav write-ups, 8 months prior to retirement and up to 1 year after their retirement.
- Thereafter, the write-ups will be published after assessment by concerned Ministries/Departments.
- The published write-ups will be shortlisted for Anubhav Awards and Jury Certificates.
- To encourage broader participation in the Anubhav Awards Scheme, 2024, the DOPPW has undertaken an Outreach Campaign to reach out to every pensioner to submit his ANUBHAV experience.