The Champaran Satyagrah Express:
Frequency of Champaran Satyagraha Express has been increased to bi-weekly by Ministry of Railways.
- The Champaran Satyagrah Express is an Express train belonging to Northern Railway zone that runs between Bapudham Motihari and Anand Vihar Terminal in India.
- Bapudham Motihari Railway Station is a major railway station in Motihari, East Champaran district of Bihar.
- Anand Vihar Terminal is a railway station in the Anand Vihar locality of Delhi.
- The Champaran Satyagraha of 1917 was the Satyagraha movement led by Mahatma Gandhi in India and is considered a historically important rebellion in the Indian freedom struggle.
- The farmers were protesting against having to grow indigo with barely any payment for it.