Exercise Vajra Prahar 2022:
India – USA Joint Special Forces conducted the 13th edition of exercise Vajra Prahar 2022 culminated at Bakloh (Himachal Pradesh).
- It’s an annual exercise is hosted alternatively between Special Forces India and the United States.
- Special Forces are the units of a country’s armed forces that undertake covert, counterterrorist, and other specialized operations.
- The 21-day joint training provided an opportunity for the Special Forces from both nations to train in Air Borne Operations, Special Operations and Counter Terrorism operations in a joint environment under United Nations Charter.
- It was conducted in two phases;
- The first phase involved combat conditioning and tactical level special missions training exercises,
- The second phase included 48 hours of validation of training received by both contingents in the first phase.