Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry has launched a call for startup applications for registration on the Mentorship, Advisory, Assistance, Resilience and Growth (MAARG) portal.
- MAARG portal is the National Mentorship Platform by Startup India.
- It is a one-stop platform to facilitate mentorship for startups across diverse sectors, functions, stages, geographies, and backgrounds.
- Mentorship programs for ecosystem enablers
- Mobile-friendly user interface
- Recognition for contributing mentors
- Video and audio call options
Phases: The MAARG Portal is being operationalized in three phases:
- Phase I: Mentor Onboarding
- Successfully launched and executed, 400+ expert mentors are onboarded across sectors.
- Phase II: Startup Onboarding
- DPIIT is launching the onboarding of startups on the MAARG Portal with effect from 14th November 2022.
- Phase III: MAARG Portal Launch and Mentor Matchmaking
- Final launch where the mentors will be matched to the startups DPIIT has initiated onboarding process of startups under Phase II.