Integrative Medicine Center:
The Government of India is to inaugurate Integrative Medicine Centers.
- These centres will operate at Government hospitals.
- The centres will mainly focus on Ayurvedic medicines and will use modern technologies.
- The first Integrative Medicine Centre was inaugurated at the Safdarjang Hospital in Delhi.
- The main objective of the initiative is to use the traditional knowledge of Indians in the medicinal field.
- The initiative has been launched on this basis. Also, through the Integrative Medicine Centres, the GoI tries to reach the grass root levels.
- AYUSH is main player in the field