Geo-Portal for NCR known as ‘PARIMAN’, launched in August 2021 by the National Capital Region Planning Board (NCRPB) and Union Minister for Housing & Urban Affairs has been made open to the public of NCR.
- Portal for Analytical Regional Information and Mapping of NCR.
- Developed through National Informatics Centre (NIC), initially for use by NCR Participating states and the Office of NCRPB.
- It’s a robust system to facilitate better sub-regional and local planning. This contains various layers collected from authentic sources.
- The portal has many Base Maps, Satellite Image services and Night Light Data of different time spans.
- Terrain map provides the Elevation Profile of a route.
- Administrative units like State Boundaries to Village Boundaries, various Headquarters to Habitations, Parliamentary and Assembly Constituency Boundaries are integrated in this portal.
- Layers like Road, Rail and Metro Networks, Points of Interest like Education, Health, Banking, Post Office, Power and Telecom, Industries, Tourism, River and Canal Networks and many more.
- Area of Interest function facilitates a comprehensive view for any information of a particular State or District or Tehsil.