Personalised Adaptive Learning (PAL) : Integrated In DIKSHA Platform
The National eGovernance Division (NeGD) plans to integrate Personalised Adaptive Learning (PAL) into the Digital Infrastructure for Knowledge Sharing (DIKSHA) platform (Ministry of Education), aiming to offer individualized learning experiences for students.
- Personalised Adaptive Learning (PAL) is an educational approach that uses technology, particularly artificial intelligence (AI), to customize the learning experience for individual students based on their unique needs, abilities, and progress.
- PAL can provide more challenging subject related problems while offering additional resources and explanations for science topics.
- It may suggest additional readings, practice exercises, or video tutorials based on a student’s weaknesses or areas that need improvement.
- A fast learner can progress quickly through topics, while a student who needs more time can review and practice until they are confident.
- It can provide audio descriptions for visually impaired students or offer additional support and resources for students with learning disabilities.