AG-365S Kisan Drone:
Marut Drones recently secured type certification approvals from the Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) for its AG-365S kisan drone for use in agriculture
- Under the Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) Rules-2021, drones equipped with a Unique Identification Number (UIN) are permitted to operate in Indian airspace.
- By obtaining this certification, Marut Drones is now able to offer its agricultural drone technology to farmers across the country.
- AG 365S is a multi-utility agricultural drone in the small category (less than 25kg).
- It has been designed and developed by Marut Drones; an Indian drone technology company based in Hyderabad.
- The made-in-India kisan drone – AG 365 has been developed particularly for agricultural purposes to reduce crop loss, lower agrochemical usage, and better yield and profits to the farmers.
- It is the first multi-utility agriculture small-category drone to receive the DGCA-approved type certificate in India.
- The AG-365S drone has the highest endurance of 22 minutes.
- It is equipped with advanced obstacle and terrain sensors, which enables safe and smooth operations even in rough and patchy terrains.
- It is equipped with multiple payloads, and one AG-365S can be used for spraying pesticides, granular spreaders and also for running RPTO drone training academies.