Exercise Ajeya Warrior 2023:
Indian Army contingent will participate in the 7th edition of the bilateral training exercise ‘Ajeya Warrior 2023’
- Exercise Ajeya Warrior 2023 is a bilateral training exercise between the armies of India and the UK.
- This is the 7th edition of the exercise.
- It aims to improve interoperability between the two forces while carrying out operations in accordance with UN mandates.
- The exercise will witness the participation of an infantry company from India and a unit of equal strength from the British Army.
- The soldiers of both countries will practice using each other’s weapons, war tactics, equipment, war strategies, and procedures for conducting combined military operations in difficult situations.
- In addition, there will also be a number of expert academic discussions on a range of topics of common interest, such as the combined arms concept, operation logistics, sharing of joint force experience, etc.