Facial Recognition : Benefits
With the expansion of the Internet, there is an increase in the facial recognition of biometric information, including information generated for purposes for facial recognition technology.
- Facial recognition refers to the technology capable of identifying or verifying a subject through an image, video, or any audiovisual element of the face. Generally, this identification is used to access an application, system, or service and it works like a face scanner.
- It is a method of biometric identification that uses that body measures, in this case, face and head, to verify the identity of a person through its facial biometric pattern and data.
- The technology collects a set of unique biometric data of each person associated with their face and facial expression to identify, verify and/or authenticate a person.
- Facial recognition allows for fast and smooth remote identity verification.
- Facial recognition systems offer a unique, smooth, and fast user experience, avoiding the need for time-consuming office visits or video conferences and wait times.
- Like fingerprints or voice, each face is unique and has inimitable characteristics. Facial recognition systems, programs, or software compare through facial biometrics and facial recognition algorithms.