As a part of the Fintech Open Month, NITI Aayog in association with PhonePe will be hosting the first-ever open-to-all Hackathon event for ideating and coming up with the most creative solutions for the FinTech space.
- The Hackathon will provide an opportunity for innovators, digital creators and developers from all over India to think, ideate and code
- Participants at the hackathon need to use any open-data APIs like PhonePe Pulse along with frameworks such as Account Aggregator as a foundation to power the following use cases:
- Alternate risk models for Lending, Insurance or Investments with focus on financial Inclusion
- Innovative Products that use the power data signals for various demographics and Geos for broader adoption of financial services
- Improved Visualisation and Derived intelligence based on the Digital payments data
- The final app that participants come up with must incorporate one of the above.