International Maths Day 2022:
14th March, every year is observed as the International Day of Mathematics.
- The International Day of Mathematics is a project led by the International Mathematical Union with the support of numerous international and regional organizations.
- The first International Day of Mathematics was marked in March 2020.
- March 14 is already celebrated in many countries as Pi Day because that date is written as 3/14 in some countries and the mathematical constant Pi is approximately 3.14.
- The theme for the 2022 International Day of Mathematics is Mathematics Unites.
- National Mathematics Day Celebrated every year on December 22.
- It is observed to honor the birth anniversary of the famous mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujan who greatly contributed towards mathematical analysis, number theory, infinite series and continued fractions.
- 2021 marks 134th birth anniversary of Dr Ramanujan.