‘Kisan Bhagidari, Prathmikta Hamari’ Campaign:
The ‘Kisan Bhagidari, Prathmikta Hamari’ campaign is being organized from 25th April 2022 by the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
- This campaign will continue till 30th April 2022 and is being organized under the government’s ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’ in collaboration with various other Departments and Ministries.
- During the period of this campaign, various countrywide programs at the regional level for the farmers of the nation are being organized by the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
- Under this campaign, a National Atma Nirbhar Bharat Conclave of 75 selected entrepreneurs and farmers will be conducted.
- Also, during this campaign the milestones reached in the field of agriculture development in the country’s 75 years of Independence including the Green Revolution and self-sufficiency in the production of food grain will be highlighted.
- Over one crore stakeholders and farmers will be participating in the ‘Kisan Bhagidari, Prathmikta Hamari’ campaign.