Home Minister Amit Shah flagged off Modi Van under the ‘Seva Hi Sangathan’ programme to commemorate Prime Minister Narendra Modi completing 20 years as the Head of Government.
- Five Mobile Medical Vans will operate in five Assembly Constituencies in Kaushambi district of Uttar Pradesh.
- They will work under the aegis of Kaushambi Vikas Parishad run by BJP’s National Secretary Vinod Sonkar.
- The Modi van will consist of a 32-inch television and a high-speed internet service which will broadcast PM Modi’s monthly radio broadcast ‘Mann Ki Baat’.
- The van will also consist of telemedicine.
- The van has is equipped with a machine that can test 39 blood samples in one go.
- This van will be used to administer the oath to the people of the village for cleanliness and plastic-free.
- PM Modi completed 20 years as the head of a government, including over 13 years as Gujarat chief minister this month.
- He served as Gujarat CM between 2001 and 2014.