Punjab ‘Lok Milni’ Scheme:
Bhagwant Mann, the Chief Minister of Punjab heard the grievances of the people of the state and issued redressal directions in ‘Lok Milni’, a first-of-its-kind public interaction programme that was launched on 16th May 2022.
- This interactive programme was launched with the aim of providing a platform to the people of the state for the redressal of the complaints that they have.
- The people of the state who had submitted various grievances and complaints with the state government in the previous two months were called to attend this programme.
- People from across the state attended this meet and placed their complaints in front of the CM.
- The complaints were regarding panchayat land encroachment, pending Shagun scheme, land disputes, etc.
- Along with the CM, the top government officials of the state were also present at this meeting.
- They attended the ‘Lok Milni’ programme so as to ensure that the complaints received were resolved immediately on the spot.