Rural Area Development Plan Formulation And Implementation (RADPFI) Guidelines:
Union Minister Shri Giriraj Singh releases revised Rural Area Development Plan Formulation and Implementation (RADPFI) Guidelines prepared by Ministry of Panchayati Raj.
This new Guideline (2021) is Focused on:
- Typology of villages to prepare the spatial development plan (population, agro-climatic zones, Hill areas, disaster occurrence, urban-peri-urban areas and villages, Near to NH/SH, and Resilience strategies as suggested by BIS). One shoe does not fit all.
- Dealing with different development Land Use standards for different areas, with varied characteristics. To facilitate the planned spatial development of rural areas.
- Village Town Planning Scheme (VPS) – through community based on Collaborative Planning.
- Planning for environmental benefit and disaster preparedness.
- Linking to 15th CFC and respective SFCs.
- Improving the E-Governance through Spatial Data Infrastructure (SDI).
- Integrating/Consolidation of GP Development with RURBAN CLUSTERS/Block/District Plan, as per the 73rd and 74th CAA and GPDP.
- Most importantly using the SVAMITVA (and other digital tools) for Abadi area (linking to land records).