Times Higher Education Global Employability University Ranking And Survey (GEURS):
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi was ranked among the top 50 in the Global University Employability Rankings by Times Higher Education (THE).
- The Global Employability University Ranking and Survey (GEURS) reveals the top 250 universities in the world that are producing employable graduates as per the recruiters.
- This report is produced and owned by the HR consultancy Emerging.
- It is exclusively published by the Times Higher Education (THE).
Key findings of the 2022 GEURES:
- At the global level, a total of 44 countries featured in the list.
- In the recently released edition, India is in the 13th position in terms of the number of institutions. It is ahead of countries like Sweden, Hong Kong, Italy and Singapore.
- Among the Indian educational institutions, IIT Delhi is the only one to feature among the top 50 in the GEURS.
- The Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru, at the 58th rank, is the second-best performer in India. It has improved its ranking by three spots. It is followed by IIT Bombay at 72nd position, a raise from the 97th rank in 2021.
- Five Indian institutions are among the top 200 and a total of seven are in the top 250.
- Except for IIT Delhi, the remaining institutions improved their rankings, with the IIT Bombay climbing 25 positions.
- IIM-Ahmedabad (154) improved its ranking by 8 places and IIT Kharagpur (155) improved its ranking by 15 positions.