2nd National Conference Of Chief Secretaries In New Delhi:
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is recently chaired the national conference of Chief Secretaries in New Delhi.
- The three-day conference of Chief Secretaries began on January 5, 2022.
- The conference is focused on achieving rapid and sustained economic growth in partnership with the States.
- It will lay the ground for collaborative action for achieving a Viksit Bharat with a thrust on growth and job creation and inclusive human development.
- It will be another key step towards further boosting the partnership between the Centre and the State Governments.
- The discussion during the conference will be held on six identified themes.
- These are Thrust on MSMEs, Infrastructure, and Investments, Minimising Compliances, Women’s Empowerment, Health and Nutrition, and Skill Development.
- The first such conference of Chief Secretaries was held in Dharamshala in June 2022.