First National Conference Of Chief Secretaries:
Prime Minister Narendra Modi chaired the First National Conference of Chief Secretaries at HPCA Stadium in Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh.
- The National Conference of Chief Secretaries was held from 15th to 17th June 2022.
- More than 200 people participated in the conference, representing the Central Government, all States/ UTs and domain experts.
- It was a significant step towards further strengthening the partnership between the Centre and the State Governments.
Spread over three days, Three themes were discussed in the Conference:
- Implementation of the National Education Policy;
- Urban governance; and
- Crop diversification and achieving self-sufficiency in oilseeds, pulses and other agri-commodities.