Aatmanirbhar Skilled Employees Employer Mapping (ASEEM) Portal:
Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship has launched Aatmanirbhar Skilled Employees Employer Mapping (ASEEM) portal, which acts as a directory of skilled workforce.
- The objective is to provide a platform that matches supply of skilled workforce with the market demand, thereby facilitating better livelihood opportunities for youth and availability of ready skilled manpower to employers.
- ASEEM portal is being managed by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) under the aegis of Ministry.
- As on 16.07.2021, 1.3 crore candidates have been registered on ASEEM portal which includes directly registered candidates and the candidates registered on Skill India Portal (SIP).
- ASEEM as such consists of three IT based AI (artificial intelligence) driven interfaces for stakeholder interactions:
- A job application for individuals with access to hyper local jobs using machine learning and automated match based on persona.
- A demand and campaign management system for employers to forecast the current and future demand.
- A management dashboard for analytics and insights. This could also be used for future decision making.