Financial Literacy Week 2023:
Financial Literacy Week is celebrated between February 13 and February 17.
- The celebrations are organized by the Reserve Bank of India.
- RBI will conduct a mass media campaign to spread financial awareness during the week.
- The week is celebrated by the central bank since 2016.
- The main objective of the week is financial education.
- Theme of Financial Literacy Week 2023 : Good Financial Behaviour – Your Saviour
- The plan aims to build a financially resilient India.
- Also, it will create financial awareness among the public.
- This week’s celebrations are based on this plan.