National Women’s Day 2023:
India celebrates National women’s day to honour the achievements of women in the country, especially in the field of politics, culture, and economy.
- Each year on February 13, India commemorates Sarojini Naidu’s birth as National Women’s Day, which is observed across the country.
- She was born on the 13th of February, 1879.
- Because of her poetry, she was given the moniker “Nightingale of India” or “Bharat Kokila” and became well-known.
- She has produced a number of poems on many subjects, including romance, patriotism, and tragedy.
- Sarojini Naidu is well-known across the globe for her contributions to literature.
- The National Women’s Day of February 13 is celebrated in remembrance of Sarojini Naidu’s achievements.
- Sarojini Naidu’s birth anniversary is celebrated this year on her 142nd birthday.