Gemini AI Model : Google
Google announced the launch of its latest, most powerful AI model, Gemini.
- Gemini AI model is a new multimodal general AI model, which means it can understand, and work with different formats, including text, code, audio, image, and video, at the same time
- It is now available to users across the world through Bard, some developer platforms and even the new Google Pixel 8 Pro devices.
- It can understand, explain and generate high-quality code in the world’s most popular programming languages, like Python, Java, C++ and Go.
- It comes in three sizes — the yet -to-be-launched Ultra, Pro and Nano.
- Gemini Ultra, the largest and most capable model, will be meant for highly complex tasks. It is available now only to select customers, developers, partners and safety and responsibility experts for early experimentation and feedback.
- Gemini Pro will be best at scaling across a wide range of tasks and is now available in Bard for regular users across the world.
- Gemini Nano will manage on-device tasks and is already available on Pixel 8 Pro, powering new features like Summarise in the Recorder app and Smart Reply via Gboard.