Pakistan has successfully test-fired the Shaheen-III missile.
Shaheen-III Missile of Pakistan:
- It is a nuclear-capable surface-to-surface ballistic missile that can strike targets up to 2,750 km.
- The launch of the missile was aimed at the revalidating various design and technical parameters of the weapon system.
Other Recent Developments:
- China had recently asked India to “objectively” view the Eagle-IX (or Shaheen-IX) military exercise taking place between the Chinese and Pakistani air forces, amid increasing tensions with India.
Some of India’s Ballistic Missiles:
- Shaurya missile,
- Prithvi missile,
- Agni missile,
- Dhanush, etc.
Need Monthly Current Affairs PDF?
Get everything on your phone with our all in one app for your UPSC Preparation.
- Get daily current affairs on you phone
- Download monthly current affairs PDF
- All India daily mock tests with ranking