World Puzzle Championship 2022:
Prasanna Seshadri has won India’s first silver medal after 11 years of trying at the World Puzzle Championship (WPC).
- The WPC gold this year went to Japan’s Ken Endo.
- The World Puzzle Championship is an annual international puzzle competition run by the World Puzzle Federation.
- All the puzzles in the competition are pure-logic problems based on simple principles, designed to be playable regardless of language or culture.
- The World Puzzle Federation is an association of legal bodies with an interest in puzzles.
- Only one organization per country can belong to the WPF.