World’s Largest Meditation Centre:
Prime Minister Monday recently inaugurated the world’s largest meditation centre, Swarved Mahamandir, in Varanasi.
- Swarved Mahamandir is the world’s largest meditation centre, where 20,000 people can sit together and meditate.
- It is located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
- It aims to illuminate humankind with its spiritual aura and engulf the world in a state of peaceful alertness.
- The temple is named after the Swarved, a spiritual literature written by Sadguru Shri Sadafal Deoji Maharaj, the creator of Vihangam Yoga and an eternal yogi.
- The temple propagates Swarveda teachings, with a focus on Brahma Vidya, a body of knowledge that enables spiritual seekers to sustain a state of perfect Zen, a state of unyielding constancy in peace and happiness.
- It is a seven-floor superstructure.
- It has a beautiful design with 125-petal lotus domes.
- The ceiling and doors with intricate carvings are made of teakwood.
- The pink sandstone decor surrounds the temple walls, and there is an exquisite garden with medicinal herbs.
- Verses of the Swarveda have been carved upon the walls of the Mahamandir