25th National Conference On e-Governance:
Union Minister Dr Jitendra Singh to inaugurate the 25th National Conference on e-Governance (NCeG) to be held in Katra, Jammu & Kashmir on 26th November, 2022.
- Theme: “Bringing citizens, industry and government closer”.
- Presented by: Department of Administrative reforms & Public Grievances (DAR&PG) presents National Awards every year during National conference on e-Governance.
- Objective: To recognize and promote Excellence in implementation of e-Governance initiatives.
- The Award recognizes some of the best Government to Government (G to G), Government to Citizen (G to C), Government to Business (G to B) initiatives taken by government departments.
- It also recognizes initiatives in Start-ups, Academic Research Institutions as well as initiatives in adopting emerging technologies.
- It will be presented under 5 categories of the NAeG Scheme – 2022 to 18 e-Governance initiatives at Central, State and District levels, Academic & Research Institutions and Public Sector Undertaking.
- This includes 9 Gold and 9 Silver Awards.