AIRAWAT : Supercomputer
India’s AI Supercomputer ‘AIRAWAT’ has been ranked at No. 75 in the world at the International Supercomputing Conference (ISC 2023) in Germany.
- Supercomputer ‘AIRAWAT’ has been named in the 61st edition of the Top 500 Global Supercomputing List released recently.
- The AI supercomputer AIRAWAT’ is installed at C-DAC, Pune.
- The system is installed under National Program on AI by the Government of India.
- AIRAWAT’s manufacturer is Netweb Technologies.
- Airawat PSAI, stands as India’s largest and fastest AI supercomputing system, with a remarkable speed of 13,170 teraflops.
- It will empower the Academia, Research Labs, Scientific Community, Industry and Start-Ups to develop indigenous AI-enabled products/solutions especially for solving India-specific grand challenges and complex real-life problems.
- It has the potential to revolutionize various sectors, including weather forecasting, drug discovery, climate modelling, and artificial intelligence research.