Digital Payments Utsav:
The Digital Payments Utsav is to be launched by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
- The main objective of the event is to create awareness of digital payments.
- Digital Payments Utsav is to be held in Lucknow, Pune, Hyderabad, and Bengaluru
- The above cities were chosen because the Digital Economy Working Group Events are to be held in these cities
- The Utsav will focus mainly on G20 and its working
- During the Utsav, the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology will launch a QR code and a Coffee Table Book.
- The ministry will also launch the “Digital Payment Sandesh Yatra” during the Utsav. The main objective of the yatra is to create awareness of digital payments in the country
- Also, the ministry will present the “Digi Dhan Awards” for the top-performing banks in the country