Earthquake In Northwestern China:
An earthquake in northwestern China killed at least 131 people.
- At least 127 people have been killed and hundreds of others were injured after an overnight earthquake hit northwestern China in a remote and mountainous region while many were asleep at home.
- The earthquake was the most deadly China has experienced in nine years.
- An earthquake is the shaking or trembling of the earth’s surface.
- It is caused by the seismic waves or earthquake waves that are generated due to a (sudden release of energy in the earth’s crust shallow-focus earthquakes or upper mantle some shallow-focus and all intermediate and deep-focus earthquakes.
- Earthquake are by far the most unpredictable and highly distructive of all the natural disasters