Eat Right Station Certificate To Varanasi Cantt Railway Station:
Indian Railways’ Varanasi Cantt Railway Station has been awarded a 5- star ‘Eat Right Station’ certification for providing high-quality, nutritious food to passengers.
- The ‘Eat Right Station’ certification is awarded by FSSAI to railway stations that set benchmarks in providing safe and wholesome food to passengers.
- The apex food regulatory body comes under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- It has 240 parameters concerning food storage and hygiene, based on which the certification is accredited.
- They are also rated on a scale of one to five–five being the highest level of compliance with the standards and regulations in place.
- India has so far 34‘Eat Right’ certified stations, including Bhopal and Varanasi Cantt.