Global Artificial Intelligence Summit And Awards:
The Union Minister of Commerce and Industry addressed the 3rd edition of Global Artificial Intelligence Summit & Awards (GAISA), and articulated that Artificial Intelligence can help India be a developed nation by 2047.
- The third AI Summit has been organized by AICRA (All India Council For Robotics & Automation) and is focusing on the areas of defence, healthcare, agriculture, smart cities, mobility and education in partnership with the government.
- AICRA sets up standards in the robotics & automation and education industry, helping organizations and professionals to solve difficult technical problems, while enhancing their leadership and personal career capabilities.
- GAISA-Global Artificial Intelligence Summit focuses on the prominence of AI in human lives & business industries.
- The aim is to develop a roadmap on how to use the AI ecosystem and startups for the benefit of society.
- It has set up multidisciplinary groups to break down the silos in which different stakeholders have been working and to find technological solutions for the key sectors of our society.