Global Platform For Disaster Risk Reduction 2022:
The Global Platform for Disaster Risk Reduction, 2022 (GP DRR 2022) took place in Indonesia.
- The outcome was summarised in the Bali Agenda for Reilience
- Theme: From Risk to Resilience: Towards Sustainable Development For All in a Covid-19 Transformed World.
- Global Platform was the first global gathering for disaster risk reduction (DRR) actors since the Covid pandemic, and fell exactly midway between the UNFCCC COP26 and UNFCCC COP27 negotiations.
- It is a biennial multi-stakeholder forum, a critical component of the monitoring and implementation process of the Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction (2015-2030).
- The UN General Assembly recognizes the same.