Hybrid Warfare : Strategy Used In Millitary
Hybrid Warfare is a strategy used in the military.
- It includes the techniques of conventional warfare, cyber warfare, and irregular warfare.
- Countries are using political influences to disrupt the governance of their enemy state, causing cyber troubles to the enemy state, and using other indirect measures to counter their enemies.
- Conventional Warfare: Here conventional weapons and normal war field tactics are used. The forces primarily target the opponent and the fight is direct, face-to-face.
- Irregular Warfare: Here the war is fought for legitimacy. It has a goal. It can be fought even within a state. Mostly, this warfare includes non-military actors
- Cyber Warfare: Here the country makes cyber-attacks on enemy states. It can be on its military system or it can be on the civilian cyber hubs of the enemy country.