Pulwama Mission Youth IAS:
The initiative is a part of the movement the district administration has started to engage youth and realize their potential.
- Under the initiative, ‘Be a Deputy Commissioner for a day‘, higher secondary level students are encouraged to get involved in administrative matters.
- This will motivate them to take up civil services in south Kashmir’s most militancy-affected district of Pulwama
- Understand youth’s concern and engage them on a plethora of issues that affect them.
- Help in changing the behavioral pattern of the dejected youth and students anxious about their careers
- Motivating them to become social change agents.
- Help develop administration civic interaction, thus building trust.