The commerce ministry is organizing the Udyog Manthan. Under the Udyog Manthan, a series of webinars are being conducted.
- The Webinar is focusing on about 45 sectors including the pharma sector and electronics sector.
- The webinar under the Udyog Manthan is being organized with the focus on quality and productivity in all the major manufacturing sectors and services sectors.
- The Udyog Manthan in the upcoming webinar will cover various sectors such as pharma, closed-circuit camera, medical devices, electronics system design & manufacturing.
- It will also focus on new & renewable energy, aerospace, robotics, and defense.
- It will further focus on the quality in the government processes that will be a guiding light in realizing the vision of Aatma-Nirbhar Bharat.
- The webinar was started on January 4, 2021, and in the span of four weeks, 18 webinars on various sectors such as toys, leather, furniture, and drones have been organized.
- Such webinar delves deep into the issues related to the quality of products and productivity in a specific sector.
- It is a marathon that is focused on sector-specific webinars. The webinars are focused on promoting Quality and Productivity in Indian Industry.
- The webinar was started on January 4, 2021, and it will conclude on March 2, 2021.