Hackathon Manthan 2021:
The Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D), in coordination with the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), will launch an online hackathon “Manthan 2021”.
- Aim: For identification of innovative concepts and technology solutions to address the challenges faced by intelligence agencies.
- Participants: Selected youths from education institutions across the country and registered start-ups.
- Organisations Involved:
- BPR&D was established under the Ministry of Home Affairs in the 1970s, with the primary objective of modernisation of the Police Force.
- It has to ensure the implementation of Prison Reforms as well.
- AICTE is a national-level apex advisory body to conduct a survey on the facilities available for technical education and to promote development in the country in a coordinated and integrated manner.