Annular Solar Eclipse 2023:
The Annular solar eclipse will occur on October 14 and will be visible across different parts of the world.
- Annular solar eclipse is often referred to as the “ring of fire.
- This eclipse happens when the moon is at or near its farthest point from Earth in its orbit.
- The moon appears smaller than the sun in the sky and does not fully cover it, creating a striking visual effect.
- The moon appears as a dark disk superimposed on the larger, bright face of the sun, forming a glowing ring or “ring of fire.”
- The path of this upcoming eclipse will span several countries in North, Central, and South America.