Future Leaders Scholarship Programme:
Imperial College London announced its biggest-ever scholarship programme for Indian students.
- Future Leaders Scholarship Programme will support 30 of the country’s most talented Master’s scholars over the next three years.
- The scholarship will cover the full cost of tuition and living expenses.
- It will be for students studying Master’s programmes in engineering, natural sciences, business, and medical research.
- In this programme, half of the scholarships are reserved for female scholars.
- It will build a pathway for the most talented students in India to deepen their studies and expand their experiences at one of the world’s top universities.
- Alongside the new scholarship programme, the university also signed a new partnership with the UK government’s Chevening Scholarships programme.
- It will provide funding for an additional three Master’s scholars from India over the next three years.