Britain and its nine partners said they are training Ukrainian military recruits under Operation Interflex.
- Operation Interflex is the British-led multinational military operation.
- Objective is to train and support the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
- It aims to teach weapon handling, range activity, marksmanship, fieldcraft basics, field tactics, battle casualty drills, counter explosives, the laws of armed conflict, first aid, and cyber security awareness.
- The operation is a part of the U.K.’s commitment of £2.3 billion for military aid and support to Ukraine.
- It is a successor to Operation Orbital (2015–2022).
- Operation Orbital was a British military operation to train and support the Armed Forces of Ukraine in 2015.