Anji Khan Bridge:
According to officials, the last deck portion of the Anji Khan bridge is expected to be completed soon.
- Anji Khan Bridge is an under-construction railway bridge in the Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir.
- It will be the first cable-stayed railway bridge in India.
- It forms a part of the Udhampur Srinagar Baramulla Rail Link Project (USBRL) connecting Katra and Reasi Station on the Jammu-Baramulla line.
- It is an asymmetrical cable-stayed bridge balanced on the axis of a central pylon, and it has tunnels on both ends.
- The cable-stayed portion of the Anji bridge is 472.25 metres, while the total length of the bridge is 725.5 metres, which is divided into four parts, including an embankment.
- The central span of the bridge is 290 metres; its total deck width will be 15 metres.
- It stands at the height of 331 metres above the Anji river bed.
- Trains can run up to 100km/h, and the bridge can withstand wind speeds up to 213 km/hr.